Tuesday, September 29, 2009

'Manning to Garcon' : What I learned from the NFL week 3

  • The sky is falling in Tennessee. How is it Coach Fisher always finds shelter? I like 'Fish' a lot. Class act, great football mind. Maybe we couldn't do better... I don't know. I do know that even the most outspoken reporters in this town dare not blaspheme the 'Stache', for fear of going to hell. When I shit my pants, I change my underwear. Change isn't always bad.
  • Brady Quinn learned that looks can indeed only get so far. Time to do what you were made to do BQ, join the cast of the new Melrose Place on the CW.
  • The way Jemarcus Russell reads defenses makes my fairly damn certain I'd kick his ass in Madden.
  • Ole' Gunslinger Brett Farve just shot everyone the bird. I get it, Brett. You still got enough in the tank to make 1 amazing play out of 200. It really was damn impressive.
  • Marc Sanchez - I'm not gay, but I might would fuck you. Just sayin...
  • Tom Brady - you're fucking out, Marc Sanchez is fucking in. Just kidding, Tom. I love to see you fired up. I also love when I can lip read your F-bombs.
  • The Bengals gave the Steelers a shit sandwich with extra mayo.
  • My Super Bowl pick is Baltimore.
  • I'm gonna miss the shit out of Chad Pennington.
  • Just when I thought 'Manning to Harrison' was the most annoying thing ever, along came 'Manning to Pierre Garcon'.
  • Larry Fitzgerald's brother thought tweets were invisible.
  • Congrats to the St. Louis Rams for entering the UFL by default.
  • Washington Redskins, meet the team at HBO, we'll be setting up our cameras next July. Also, you really could have just created a bionic man with the money you paid Haynesworth, and you wouldn't have carry it off the field on a cart.
  • I love the color green. Seattle made sweet monkey love to the color green.
  • Jay Cutler solved the he problem from Good Will Hunting and left on the visiting team's locker room chalkboard, just because he could. He also lit them up like a cheap cigar.
  • The Kansas City Chiefs just ranked in the BCS poll.
  • Terrell Owens just goes with the plays that are called.
  • Tony Romo has watched too many Brett Farve tapes.
  • In the words of Chris Berman 'Daylight comes and you've got to Delhomme'. Translation: stop getting your haircut while wearing your helmet, and get the fuck outta Charlotte. Preferably during the early AM hours. Not much traffic at 3am.
  • Schwartz fever has hit Detroit. Catch it. Best thing to hit Detroit since Robocop.
  • Saints rock.
  • Tampa Bay, the CFL called and they want Byron Leftwich back.
  • The Texans need medication.
  • The Bronco's are 3-0. (head spins around on neck)
  • Phillip Rivers is a penis.

No comments: