Monday, September 21, 2009

Jack N' Nut's

On my last flight, I decided to mix things up a bit. For you little whippersnappers who may not know, there was a time when folks used to fill there RC and Coca-Cola with peanuts before drinking. I actually think this is more of a regional thing, maybe even unique to the Carolina's, I'm really not sure. Regardless, if peanuts work work well with Coke, then surely they would work even better with Jack Daniel's and Coke.













That's why I'm proud to announce my new favorite drink, the 'Jack n' nuts'. Jack Daniel's, Coca-Cola, and peanuts.










I apologize if I'm stealing somebody's idea, but honestly I'm afraid to Google 'Jack'n Nuts'

Also, there is a variation. Use Crown Royal instead of Jack Daniel's for a 'Crown my nuts'.

Enjoy...

No comments: