Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Brett Favre, Brett Favre, Brett Favre, Brett Farve. NFL Week 4

  • The Titans window has shut.
  • Jack Del Rio doesn't fuck around. Canceled David Garrard's radio show. That's just awesome.
  • I respect the Denver Broncos.
  • Tony Romo obviously doesn't know who Champ Bailey is.
  • Wade Phillips always looks like he's standing in parking lot and can't find his car.
  • Jay Cutler is feeling at home in Chicago.
  • The Lions winning streak is over.
  • Payton Manning just likes fucking with people at this point. He brain has gone plaid. (Spaceballs reference)
  • The Seahawks are like the team that plays the Harlem Globetrotters.
  • Rush Limbough put in a bid to buy the St. Louis Rams. I put in my bid to pee on the St. Louis Rams.
  • Ole gunslinger blew me away. I mean damn.
  • Sucked being Aaron Rodgers, they came after him like a Sherman tank.
  • The Saints welcomed little Marky Sanchez to the NFL.
  • The Panther didn't play this week. How's that different from any other week. (ba dum dump) Take my wife... please.
  • Tom Brady is a man - it's not hard.
  • Buc rhymes with suc - coincidence? I think not.
  • The Texans proved they can play with the big boys by beating the Raiders.
  • Eric Mangini can smile - but still lost.
  • Bengal fever baby!
  • Mike Tomlin sure can motivate a mother fucker. I need a Mike Tomlin of my very own.
  • Phillip River's looks so good with a crooked helmet that has grass and mud clumps in it.

No comments: