Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Things I Learned in the NFL Week 7

Well, due to the fact I didn't get to watch as much football as I'd like, there was no week 6 blog. So, I'll combine week 6 and 7. Although, it maybe short, as I didn't learn much more than I already knew.

Here we go.
  • The Titans didn't play this week, not much different than the week before. (ba dum dum) hey-o! I'm here all night.
  • Not sure if Brady is back in true form, or it was just the Titans.
  • Somebody at Rolling Stone compared Eric Mangini to a Willy Wonky character. I can't remember which.
  • The Jets have landed.
  • The Ravens are still my Super Bowl pick.
  • Brett Favre makes me want to buy Wranglers.
  • A-Rod plays for the Cowboys under the name of Austin.
  • The Saints are pretty scary. But, it just seems too good to be true.
  • The Chargers and Norv Turner are getting what they deserve. I hate them.
  • Watching Dexter was more entertaining to me than watch the Cardinals/Giants. Gotta love that John Lithgow.
  • Holy crap! Alex Smith still plays for the 49'er's.
  • The Dolphin's can run some damn wildcat.
  • The Colt's may go through the regular season undefeated.
  • Finally, in a bizarre move, the Redskin's have asked Sherman Helmsley to handle their play calling.

No comments: