Saturday, March 27, 2010

Brad's bad movie that's oh so good / ep.7

Well, it's been more than a week then my last post and even longer than that for Brad's bad movie of the week. See - I told you I was bad at weekly segments. There's a lot I want to catch up on, so be on the lookout out for a new posts.

To start off, I owe you a movie of the week - so here we go.

This week's movie is Judgement Night, featuring Emilio Estevez, Denis Leary, Cuba Gooding Jr., and Jeremy Piven. It's an action thriller and features Denis Leary as a scary asshole. Not the comedy scary asshole, but the type that will really hunt you down and kill you. It's one of the first movies I remember seeing Leary in and he really freaked me out.

The whole movie freaked me out, actually. I found it scary as hell. Emilio is on the back-end of his career here, but Gooding Jr. and Piven are really just getting started.

Here's the trailer, the very early 90's trailer.



No comments: