Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Brad's bad movie that's oh so good ep/6

I'm going to take a break from 90's movies and go with something more current. This week's pick is Fast and Furious (not to be confused with The Fast and the Furious).

While there are been 3 or 4 sequels already, this is the only one to reunite the original cast. In other words, it's the return of one Mark Sinclair Vincent aka Vin Diesel.

I liked the first one, and if that's wrong, then I don't want to be right. I also liked this one a lot. Some movies aren't made to be Oscar contenders and that's alright. This movie is a guilty pleasure and I'm not afraid to admit it.

Vin Diesel has become the ultimate anti-hero and at this point, nobody does is better. I just heard that he'll be returning for another Fast and Furious, and will be bringing Riddick back to the big screen as well.

I can't wait...


No comments: