Thursday, February 11, 2010

These are the ABC's of me, baby - Rod Tidwell (Arizona Cardinals)

It was about a year ago that the Facebook tag you're it thing went around, you know, the 25 facts. For those who missed it, or those who just don't know me - don't worry, I've recycled it. 

1. I eat 4 bowls of cereal a day; everyday
2. I've been hit by a car.
3. I've blown a chicken wing out of my nose (sauce included).
4. I crashed a mini-bike into an above ground swimming pool - neither of which were mine.
5. '83 was a good year - Douglas Elementary Speed Skating Champion, and YMCA Free Throw Shooting Champion.
6. I've touched a sweaty Ric Flair.
7. I was a case study for Vanderbilt medical students.
8. I'm addicted to playing Mortal Kombat II and I'm a very sore loser.
9. I'm a pretty sore loser in general.
10. I often think about being on a big spaceship, in hypersleep, (like in the film Alien). I'd wake up ever 50-60 years to stretch, eat, and watch a movie.
11. I had a huge lifelong phobia of snakes. When I was 30, I snapped and killed twenty snakes in just a few months.
12. I'm very good at expressing canine anal glands.
13. I'm a distant relative of Pocahontas.
14. I've had 1 supernatural experience and 2 UFO sightings.
15. I'm the first Dobro major to graduate from Belmont University. Probably the first anywhere.
16. Hats do not fit straight on head because I was breech birth and the Doctor tried to reshape my head.
17. I've been with my wife since she was 17 years old.
18. I have a 13th rib.
19. My mom named me after a character on the soap opera "The Young and the Restless"
20. I sucked my thumb until I was 16. My mom says that this is the reason I don't have a promenient chin.
21. I spent 4 days at Guantanamo Bay.
22. I really like Enya.
23. I dunked a basketball ball once when I was in the 9th grade. (I was wearing Air Jordans)
24. My best is usually good enough, but I wish my best was a lot better.
25. (For Jairo) When I was in high school, I really think that I was possessed by the spirit Jim Morrison in a Winn Dixie parking lot.

No comments: