Sunday, February 7, 2010

Back To The Strange...

Encore has recently been filling their programming with the Back To The Future trilogy. Now, rarely are they all shown back to back, just here and there.

So, the other day I watched part 3, the wild west one. Honestly, I'm still not happy that they ruined the original with 2 and 3 - okay, (tangent alert). Well, if it hadn't been for part 3, then we wouldn't have this amazing movie moment that I'm about to share with you.

I had forgotten that ZZ Top performed the theme song for this one, truthfully, I'd completely forgotten about ZZ Top ever existing. In an attempt remember the name of the tune, I thought,  I'll just check youtube. What happened next was truly a gift. I want say much, other then that I just thought the other day, man, those kids are creepy.



Oh, and here's the ZZ Top tune, Doubleback.

2 comments:

Matt said...

Weird, I saw this clip on some random blog just this morning. Can't blame the kid, that's probably what I would have done to Elizabeth Shue if I'd met her too.

Unknown said...

Haha! Agreed.