Sunday, August 23, 2009

Nothing Rhymes With Alex



So, it's been a bit of a stressful weekend. Not enough food in the house for starters, which leads to overspending and overeating. Then, I accidentally erased my itunes folder. That's right, accidentally, and let's not even go there. I do back up, but it's been a awhile.

Moving on, if any of you know me, then you know that one of my favorite shows is the NBC sitcom Wings. (By the way, you can read my other thoughts about how they mistreated the DVD release in previous blogs.) In an effort to cure the cranks, I was happy to discover that you can find most of the episodes on YouTube, thanks to user: teddyfalconer.

If you're not familiar with Wings, you should definitely keep this in mind if you find yourself alone on a Friday night. Oh shit, that's probably just me. Well, not that I endorse this, but it's probably good for slow days at the office as well.

While it's hard to choose a favorite episode, here's a few favorites to get you started.





No comments: