Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Your mom is a minesweeper.

It's been almost ten years now since I made that glorious, albeit pretentious switch from PC to Mac. I have to say it was a clean break, however, there was just one thing I had to part with that left a little hole in my heart. That little thing was the ever addicting Minesweeper.

To be honest, years went by before I even learned how to play it, but thanks to my brother-in-law I soon became a sweeping machine. I'm talking expert, bitches.

So when I came across this the other day I fell into what I would imagine being a very limited demographic of people who think this is funny.



Speaking of funny. If I was a band teacher, this would be me. Dad?....




Finally, the NBA playoffs are underway. (Thug life) The NBA isn't what it used to be, but this is still a great time of year. Don't believe me? Watch this ownage.

No comments: