Saturday, June 25, 2011

How you like them apples?

Normally - trips to NYC are pretty spectacular. However, last weeks work based adventure provided more stressful moments that peaceful ones.

In the end, the energy of the city and the company of good friends turned my frown upside down.

Sunday, I took a nice walk across the Brooklyn Bridge, over to ground zero, then down through the financial district to Battery Park. It was there that I found myself on the set of Men In Black 3, and yes I saw Will Smith, and Jada :) After that, I popped up to Tribecca so I could snap a shot of the Ghostbusters firehouse.

A good day, indeed.

NYC Summer 2011

2 comments:

Some Chilean Woman said...

Lucky you! I clicked on the photo thinking it would just enlarge but it took me to the Picassa album, even better! Love the photos, I am very jealous.

Unknown said...

Thanks - yes, I do love that city very much. I need to find a way to split my time there.